SCALING UP GROWTH PROGRAM
The Scaling Up Growth program consists of private, facilitated strategic planning workshops with your leadership team working through a customised, structured strategic thinking & execution planning program.
Leadership team members learn together, build relationships and develop alignment. The program is customised to suit your individual needs and requirements.
A combination of learning, strategic planning, private CEO coaching and leadership team development.
The Program is suitable for businesses with $2m to $150m revenues.
This program is a tailored in-house Scaling Up solution. It consists of:
- Expertly facilitated 2 day Annual Strategic Planning Sessions – confidently set a clear direction for your company
- 3* Quarterly Advances – set priorities for the next 90 days
- Tailored, in-house executive training deep dives; People | Strategy | Execution | Cash
- 12 x Monthly CEO Coaching Meetings
- Additional CEO one-on-one support as required
- Cash Flow Story Financial Assessment
- Learning Content, Framework & Tools from Scaling Up, Rockefeller Habits, Rhythm Systems, 3HAG, Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Topgrading and other word-class Thought leaders
- This program will Bring together your leadership team to send an industry dominated strategy and drive results, Align and focus your team and Drive accountability
- 1 Year Minimum Commitment
This exclusive CEO & Leadership Team service is limited to a small number of CEOs annually. If you are interested, please use the CONTACT FORM below or call us for a confidential discussion at 1300 770 755.
Contact us today
What our CEO clients are saying
- Verne HarnishAuthor of Scaling Up & Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- Lachy GrayCo-founder & Head of Product, Yarno
- Glen HarrisGeneral Manager, My Local Foodie
- Sam AloschiHead of Site, Coles Retail Ready Operations Australia
- Hon. Michael YabsleyChairman, Australia Gulf Council, ex NSW Minister of State for State Development, Tourism & Corrective Services, ex Federal Treasurer of Liberal Party of Australia
- Chris SlimsFormer CEO of Aldar Properties and Naseej BSC
- Andre WyzenbeekManaging Director, John Morris Scientific
- Eyhab JumeanChief Executive Officer, Abu Dhabi Capital and SBK Holdings
- Nicola PeroCEO
- Saudin Dungog-NoddingsConferences Manager – Cityscape, IIR Middle East
Get your free business growth assessment
Get a complete Business Action Plan in 10 minutes or less… This scorecard has been designed to show entrepreneurs, CEOs and Leadership Teams their blind spots and provide instant, actionable steps on how to improve. It’s proven to work and will provide key insights that you can action immediately.