SCALING UP GROWTH PROGRAM
The Scaling Up Growth program consists of private, facilitated strategic planning workshops with your leadership team working through a customised, structured strategic thinking & execution planning program.
Leadership team members learn together, build relationships and develop alignment. The program is customised to suit your individual needs and requirements.
A combination of learning, strategic planning, private CEO coaching and leadership team development.
The Program is suitable for businesses with $2m to $150m revenues.
This program is a tailored in-house Scaling Up solution. It consists of:
- Expertly facilitated 2 day Annual Strategic Planning Sessions – confidently set a clear direction for your company
- 3* Quarterly Advances – set priorities for the next 90 days
- Tailored, in-house executive training deep dives; People | Strategy | Execution | Cash
- 12 x Monthly CEO Coaching Meetings
- Additional CEO one-on-one support as required
- Cash Flow Story Financial Assessment
- Learning Content, Framework & Tools from Scaling Up, Rockefeller Habits, Rhythm Systems, 3HAG, Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Topgrading and other word-class Thought leaders
- This program will Bring together your leadership team to send an industry dominated strategy and drive results, Align and focus your team and Drive accountability
- 1 Year Minimum Commitment
This exclusive CEO & Leadership Team service is limited to a small number of CEOs annually. If you are interested, please use the CONTACT FORM below or call us for a confidential discussion at 1300 770 755.
Contact us today
What our CEO clients are saying
- Verne HarnishAuthor of Scaling Up & Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- Lachy GrayCo-founder & Head of Product, Yarno
- Glen HarrisGeneral Manager, My Local Foodie
- Sam AloschiHead of Site, Coles Retail Ready Operations Australia
- Hon. Michael YabsleyChairman, Australia Gulf Council, ex NSW Minister of State for State Development, Tourism & Corrective Services, ex Federal Treasurer of Liberal Party of Australia
- Chris SlimsFormer CEO of Aldar Properties and Naseej BSC
- Andre WyzenbeekManaging Director, John Morris Scientific
- Eyhab JumeanChief Executive Officer, Abu Dhabi Capital and SBK Holdings
- Nicola PeroCEO
- Saudin Dungog-NoddingsConferences Manager – Cityscape, IIR Middle East
Get your free business growth assessment
Spend 15 minutes to complete this survey. You’ll receive your summary output. We offer a free 30 minute debrief to help your business find clarity and assess how you may grow without pain.