About Scale Up Growth Partners
Grow Remarkable – helping CEOs and leaders turn their business dreams into reality!
Values: What Makes Us Who We Are
These are the values that guide our business and our brand. As our company continues to evolve and grow, these four values remain constant. They guide what we do, why we create and who we hire.
1. We deliver what we promise.
2. We are Open and Vulnerable.
3. We Show Respect for Everyone.
4. Grow Big, but Act Small.
5. Forever Learning.
6. We enjoy the ride.
CORE VALUES = WORDS = CONVERSATIONS = DECISIONS = ACTIONS = RESULTS
Like what we stand for? Make this your everyday. Our team’s great, but we’ve got room for one more if you’re interested.
Do I or my company need a Mentor/Coach/Growth Advisor? - “Everybody Needs a Coach”
Everybody needs a coach
– Eric Schmidt, Chairman of Alphabet and former CEO of Google.
“Great coaches lie awake at night thinking about how to make you better. They relish creating an environment where you get more out of yourself. Coaches are like great artists getting the stroke exactly right on a painting. They are painting relationships. Most people don’t spend a lot of time thinking about how they are going to make someone else better. But that’s what coaches do.” – Ronnie Lott describing Bill Campbell, Coach to Apple and Google leadership teams, amongst many others.
Meet our Founder, CEO & Chief Advisor
Jonathan is the founder and CEO of Scale Up Growth Partners which was recently shortlisted as one of the Top 10 Leadership Development Training/Coaching Companies in APAC 2020 by HR Tech Outlook.
Jonathan has 35+ years’ business and leadership experience in Australia and Internationally in the capacity of Founder, Managing Director, Business Adviser, Non-Executive Director, Advisory Board Chair, CEO & Senior Executive. I understand your situation because I have been in your situation. It can be lonely at the top and for the leaders I work with, they know that I’ve got their back.
He is a strategic advisor and coach to CEOs and executive teams across Australia, Asia and the Middle East. He brings to the table the IP, frameworks & tools of world-leading business thinkers such as Verne Harnish (Scaling Up & the Rockefeller Habits), Jim Collins (Good to Great), Brad Smart (Topgrading), Patrick Lencioni (Five Dysfunctions of a Team), Patrick Thean (Rhythm Systems), Ismail Salim (Exponential Organisations), Kaihan Krippendorff (Outthink the Competition).
Jonathan’s experience includes:
- Non-Executive Director, IVCM Australia
- Certified Rhythm Systems Coach
- Gazelles Scaling Up Coach for 5 years
- CEO, Australia Gulf Council & Australian Arab Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Executive Director (CEO), Abu Dhabi Capital
- Principal Investment Advisor to eldest son of the Ruler of Abu Dhabi
- Non-Executive Director, Dome Gold Mines
- Founder/Managing Director, Alumni Trust
- Senior Executive, Lend Lease Corporation, EDS, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Squadron Commander, Australian Army Reserve
He is committed to giving back and has held the following pro bono roles:
- Advisory Board Chair, Dignity
- Trustee – MV Krait Project, National Maritime Museum
- Director, Sunrise Children’s Villages
- Member Citizens Committee, Sydney Legacy
He holds an LLB and MBA from Bond University. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, and Fellow of Financial Services Institute of Australia. He is currently close to completing the Master of Business Dynamics through the growth Institute. He averages professional development hours per year 300+.
Meet our Coaching Associate
Andres is based in Western Australia, though he will service clients in all states and SE Asia.
Andres has been an international Business Coach for more than 15 years, developing and guiding high-performance leadership teams on three continents.
Having experienced with his own business a Start Up, Grow Up and Screw Up, and later a 10x Growth, Andres personally understands the challenges his clients face.
Andres works with CEOs and their leadership teams who want to build great and lasting companies, embedding a strategic framework based on proven systems to:
- Refine their strategy to meet or exceed a 10x growth rate.
- Maximise their planning and execution time efficiently.
- Stay focused on the most important things to protect, grow and scale.
- Foster a great culture of “A” players.
Andres’s experience extends across various industries as well as company sizes, from businesses having 10 employees to thousands of staff.
Andres is also a professional coach certified by ICF (International Coaching Federation) and an expert in Agile and Lean methodologies.
Andres is a firm believer in the saying “If you want to grow your company, you need to grow your people first.”
We feel very lucky to have such a dynamic and experienced Coaching Partner onboard at SUGP and we look forward to having Andres assist you in growing your business in ways you never thought possible!
Meet our Project Manager
Scale Up Growth Partners is proud to have Shanna onboard as Content Manager.
Shanna produces and publishes content as well as formulates strategies in this area. She also ensures brand consistency and manages the business’s overall marketing efforts.
Shanna has 35+ years of experience in Australia and abroad, working in a career that has encompassed graphic design, marketing, public relations and event planning, including her own freelance graphic design company.
Her experience extends across various industries as well as company sizes, from businesses and organisations having 10 employees to hundreds of staff. Shanna has a passion for assisting businesses to grow and succeed as well as a keen interest in the principles of leadership.
Shanna is originally from the US, but Australia has been her home since 1998. She currently resides in the Southern Highlands, NSW.
Contact us today
What our CEO clients are saying
- Lachy GrayCo-founder & Head of Product, Yarno
- Glen HarrisGeneral Manager, My Local Foodie
- Sam AloschiHead of Site, Coles Retail Ready Operations Australia
- Hon. Michael YabsleyChairman, Australia Gulf Council, ex NSW Minister of State for State Development, Tourism & Corrective Services, ex Federal Treasurer of Liberal Party of Australia
- Chris SlimsFormer CEO of Aldar Properties and Naseej BSC
- Andre WyzenbeekManaging Director, John Morris Scientific
- Eyhab JumeanChief Executive Officer, Abu Dhabi Capital and SBK Holdings
- Nicola PeroCEO
- Saudin Dungog-NoddingsConferences Manager – Cityscape, IIR Middle East